"Opportunity only knocks once." So, when an investment opportunity presents itself, it's best to seize it without delay.
This is where we can help.
We provide Islamic Share Margin Financing (SMF-i), a Shariah-compliant margin facility to finance purchase / subscription of:
- Employee Share Option Schemes (“ESOS”)
- Rights Issue
Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Pink Form
- MITI (Ministry of International Trade and Industry) allocation
Islamic Share Margin Financing (SMF-i) is offered to all eligible Malaysians who are looking for higher investment potential.
|Salient Features||IPO/ESOS||SINGLE COUNTER||MULTIPLE COUNTERS|
|Purpose of Financing||Pink Form Financing||Single Counter Financing||Multiple Counters Financing|
|Minimum Facility Limit||RM50,000 (Pink Form)
|Who Should Apply?||
|Margin of Financing (MOF)||Up to 85%||50%||60%|
|Cash Disbursement / Refinancing||NA||0.5 times Share||0.6 times Share|
What documents to prepare for SMF-i?
- Photocopy of NRIC (both front and back)
- Central Depository System (CDS) statement from Bursa Malaysia or shares statement from financier/ stockbroker (if any)
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement; and
- Latest 3 months’ salary slip; or
- Latest Form B/BE/EA